The Recruitment Partner will provide a comprehensive advisory service for EMEA recruitment needs from the recruitment campaign approval to point of offer, supporting the business in attracting, sourcing and recruiting high calibre individuals through the provision of a proactive, efficient, professional and cost effective end-to-end recruitment service.
There will be a specific focus on supporting our Operations Delivery business with recruitment of our home-based Assessors and Tutors across industries and across the UK. Volumes are high and the successful candidate will be expected to manage between 25-45 vacancies at any one time. There are also team KPI's to be met, with a focus on achieving minimum of 80% roles sourced directly. The successfl individual will be able to evidence recruiting niche roles through creative sourcing and advertising.
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Renowned for its marks of excellence including the consumer recognized BSI Kitemark™, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT. With over 81,000 clients in 180 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
At BSI, we recognise that organisational success and the delivery of our strategic vision is achieved through our people. We’re looking for a talented, proactive Recruitment Partner to work with our internal Recruitment Team based in Milton Keynes.
• Experience in a Recruitment role within a fast-paced environment
• Candidate Management System experience
• Direct sourcing experience
• Recruitment legislation knowledge
• External recruitment consultancy experience
• Experience of using creative sourcing methods including social media
• CV searches and data mining
• Competency Models
• High attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong use of Microsoft Office Excel
• Ability to liaise with suppliers and negotiate preferred rates
• BPS Accreditation Test User: Occupational, Ability
• BPS Accreditation Test User: Occupational, Personality
• A proactive, adaptable and enthusiastic team player
• Creative, solution orientated and with a ‘can do’ attitude
• High level of integrity and ability to handle sensitive information with tact and diplomacy