If you're looking for an exciting career across the Healthcare Sector where you can truly make a difference, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to drive market development and healthcare growth strategy across Australia.
This newly created role is part of Human Services Sector team and will work closely with our champion team to build a robust business to differentiate BSI in the market, demonstrating to customers that BSI is the business partner of choice with the industry.
What we offer:
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
BSI, by Royal Charter is a company focused on the development of standards, training, certification, and supply chain solutions designed to improve performance, manage risk, reduce cost and enable sustainable growth. As the leading global business company in its field BSI helps over 86,000 clients in over 193 countries worldwide to improve their businesses. From business continuity to recycling waste, from medical devices to the exploration of space, we help businesses embed the habits of excellence.
To be successful in this role you'll have demonstrable Health services industry esperience in order to promote and grow our business. You will be a motivated self-starter with a commercial mind set. The ability to provide and build enduring relationships with both internal and external stakeholders will be vitally important to your long-term success in this role.
• Analyse market opportunities, Identify sales target, build client communities and implement sales plans
• Promote and sell BSI services to new and existing Health Sector customers across a defined geography
• Deliver sales excellence by managing every step of the sales process to a successful conclusion
• Routinely review sales activity and KPIs to deliver on financial and activity targets
• Develop client acquisition strategy, sales activity plans to develop a continuous pipeline of opportunities
• Record key customer sales data in a standardised and consistent manner (SFDC)
• Schedule customer contacts, proactively manage leads and opportunities
• Use relevant collateral to illustrate how a range of BSI products meet identified customer needs
• Proactively network with existing customers to sell BSI products