The Recruitment Partner will provide a comprehensive advisory service for Knowedge Solutions and Corporate Centre recruitment needs from campaign approval to point of offer, supporting the business in attracting, sourcing and recruiting high calibre individuals through the provision of a proactive, efficient, professional and cost effective end-to-end recruitment service.
There will be a specific focus on supporting our Knowledge Solutions business with recruitment of our publishing based roles as well as head office group functions. Volumes are high and the successful candidate will be expected to manage between 25-45 vacancies at any one time. There are also team KPI's to be met, with a focus on achieving minimum of 80% roles sourced directly. The successfl individual will be able to evidence recruiting niche roles through creative sourcing and advertising.
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Renowned for its marks of excellence including the consumer recognized BSI Kitemark™, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT. With over 81,000 clients in 180 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
At BSI, we recognise that organisational success and the delivery of our strategic vision is achieved through our people. We’re looking for a talented, proactive Recruitment Partner to work with our internal Recruitment team based in Chiswick, West London.
• Experience in a Recruitment role within a fast-paced environment
• Candidate Management System experience
• Direct sourcing experience
• Recruitment legislation knowledge
• External recruitment consultancy experience
• Experience of using creative sourcing methods including social media
• CV searches and data mining
• Competency Models
• High attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong use of Microsoft Office Excel
• Ability to liaise with suppliers and negotiate preferred rates
• BPS Accreditation Test User: Occupational, Ability, BPS Accreditation Test User: Occupational, Personality is desirable
• A proactive, adaptable and enthusiastic team player with a creative, solution orientated and with a ‘can do’ attitude and high level of integrity
What we offer
We offer a highly competitive starting salary with up to 27 days annual leave, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style. Plus, as we’re situated just above Gunnersbury Tube station it makes for a really easy commute, or you can use the free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.
Review our full standard benefits HERE
We carefully consider agile ways of working that allow for the best impact for our employees and clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss further.