Purpose of the position
As a key member of the Group Internal Audit & Risk team, will plan, conduct and report on global risk-based Internal Audit assignments. Provide opinions concerning the control processes and environment throughout the Group, working alongside management to agree appropriate actions for improvement. Also responsible for championing risk management and compliance with Group Framework policies and procedures and facilitating best practice across the Group.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Support the planning of Internal Audits in the APAC region
- Perform Internal Audits to time and quality
- Produce high quality, objective internal audit reports
- Build and maintain good business relationships with operational management at all levels across the APAC region
- Work with management teams across the APAC business, to promote best practice to drive sustained and measurable improvement in control processes and environment.
- Post audit will continue to work with departments to drive through recommendations and embed continuous improvement in processes.
- Assist with the maintenance and development of Group Risk Registers
- Facilitate the risk management process across APAC by conducting risk workshops and risk reviews
- Perform reviews of compliance against Group Management Systems and other aspects of the Group Compliance Framework
Key Result Areas/ Performance Indicators
- Contribution to the Annual Internal Audit Plan
- Production of timely and high quality Audit Reports
- Ownership and follow up of audit issues
- Enhancement of internal Audit department procedures
- Enhancement of Group risk management process
- BSI operates in 86 countries and this position involves at least 30% global travel.
- Building and managing internal and external stakeholder relationships across the Group
- Building strong rapport and synergies with the Internal Audit and Risk team and wider second line of defence
- Demonstrating excellent BSI behaviours consistently